Conferring with Readers & Writers Planning Template
Planning Templates for Nine Types of Conferences
Small Group Trackers
Individual & Group Weekly Schedule Trackers
2 Ways to Get the Book:
OPTION 1: If you choose the hard copy version: It's a 32-page spiral bound book with a purple coil, full color hard front and back cover. Each page is printed on heavy duty cardstock paper for lasting durability as repeated copies are made.
OPTION 2: If you choose the digital download version: It's a 32- page downloadable PDF that you can access INSTANTLY after you purchase it in our online store.
Note-taking Forms for 9 Types of Conferences
There is a note-taking template for the following types of conferences:
Templates will help you keep track of the following:
Compliments, teaching points, what you are noticing in the active engagement, what you want to remember to say for the link, next steps, what you notice partnerships doing, goal setting with students, and assess student progress with the strategies they are practicing and so much more.
5 Types of Conferring Trackers
Conferring trackers are also included. This trackers allow
teachers to track compliments, strategies, and/or
frequency during small group instruction, partnerships, andindividual conferences. Here is a list of trackers in this book:
- Compliment & Strategy Tracker (To keep track of when you notice compliments and strategies you need to teach)
- Conference Tracker (To keep track of how many times you meet with each student)
- Partnership Tracker (To keep track of compliments, teaching points, and next steps for each partnership)
- Small Group Tracker (To keep track of goals, teaching points, and how students are performing within a group)
- Individual & Group Weekly Weekly Schedule Trackers (To ensure you are meeting with students in a variety of ways such as 1-1, partnership, or small group)