Partner With Us!
See a significant improvement in your child's reading across the board as we sharpen their reading skills with our easy-to-follow, engaging teaching strategies that are FUN and interactive.Your child will understand what they are reading on a deeper level than ever before.
Dear Parents & Guardians-
We are so happy you're here! Do you want to help your child build reading comprehension skills, but don't have the faintest idea on where to begin? No worries, we've got you covered. Everything you need is here-- no boring or confusing lessons, no complicated strategies, no never-ending worksheets your child has to complete. It's just you, and your child, and US learning together!
~ Desirée & Barbara McGee
This is just a small list of reading strategies we can teach your child:
* Sound out words before you can
* Read sight words like it's nothing
* Not doubt themselves as they read, but instead be CONFIDENT
* Try, try, try again even when it's hard
* Pick up a book not because they have to, but because they are want to
* Get excited when they recognize and read words or sentences in magazines, on TV, in story books etc.
* Say good-bye to "robot" reading
* Not just reading the words but actually understanding what they are reading
* Not getting stumped on those deeper level thinking questions that have them saying "I don't know"
* Have the CONFIDENCE to read higher, more complex texts
* Back up their ideas with evidence from the actual text
* Try and figure out what challenging vocabulary words mean and not just skip over it
* Draw on their prior knowledge to think deeper about what's actually going on
* Ask and answer mind-blowing questions as they read a long
* Slow their reading down so it makes sense
* Think while they are reading
* Empathize with what is happening in the story to understand better
* Come up with their own theories
* Pay attention to what the story is teaching them about life
* Write more detailed responses about what they reading
We have 2 Reading Tutoring Programs
According to Renee, one of our 5th grade parents: "She saw dramatic improvement in their child's reading and confidence level after only a few months."
We have been with Task to Success for the last two years and continue to be impressed by the professionalism and quality of services provided by all staff members! I saw dramatic improvement in my child’s reading and confidence level after working with Task for only a few months. I strongly suggest anyone looking for a tutor to try Task to Success. They show a level of caring that you get from family while providing services expected from a well-run business!
Reading Month-To-Month Partnership Plans
You can stop & start anytime you want!
BIG SPECIAL: Buy 1-Month of 1-1 Tutoring & Save $21 off each month up to
Foundations Tutoring Pricing
Scroll down to see our Homework & Test Support pricing.
Homework & Test Support Pricing
Please scroll up for our Foundations Tutoring prices.
Want to try it out first before you decide?
For elementary, we will do 1 reading strategy lesson with your child for $42/HOUR. For secondary/adults, we will do a lesson for $45/HOUR. Then if you join our tutoring program, the $42 or $45 will be deducted from your first month partnership fee.
Hi, I'm Desirée McGee-Greene and I'm the owner and instructional coach here at TASK to Success.
I can't wait to share with you about our reading tutoring program and answer any questions you may have. I have a special video for you that will pop up in your browser after you complete the free consultation form to meet your tutor. Once you decide to join our reading tutoring program, I will work diligently with your tutor to design a customized plan that fits exactly what your child needs. Click the button below to schedule a time to meet your potential tutor.