DIGITAL DOWNLOAD of All Writing Removable Booklets
NO MORE stapled booklets or spiral notebooks with our Removable Writing Booklets.
During writing workshop, your students can plan, think, rehearse, practice, change, revise, and edit their writing with these removable booklets. Children just pull out the sheet they want to work on. When they are finished, all they have to do is add the sheet back into their booklet for safe keeping until they are finally ready to publish their writing. No more stapled booklets or spiral notebooks that make it challenging for students to make changes to their writing. Now students can move their pages around to create a different order if needed. The pages included in this PDF are: many lines page, few lines page, lines with a picture box page.
We have 3 different sets of removable student booklets. They come in full color AND black and white copies.
- Brainstorming Removable Booklets (Yellow)
- Rehearsal Removable Booklets (Blue)
- Drafting Removable Booklets (Green)
1) Print your booklet on desired paper (We recommend printing the covers on cardstock and the line pages on regular paper.)
2) Fold the cover page in half
3) Decide how many inner line pages you want for each booklet. Fold the inner line pages in half
4) Add the inner line pages inside the cover. Keep the folded side facing out.
4) Do not staple so students can take out pages, add in pages, easily revise and edit their writing