We're growing like crazy. See if you're a good fit for our team!
Part-time Tutor Positions Needed
ASAP for our Snellville + Lawrenceville, GA Location!
There are 2 Openings at TASK to Success! So please take a look at our amazing family run company and choose the position you feel will be the best fit.
NOTE: We are willing to combine these positions for a candidate who wants to do
multiple age groups and subjects.
We are looking for energetic candidates who enjoy helping children of all ages excel in reading, writing, math and science.
Think you have what it takes to influence a group of amazing students?
Our mission is simple...HUGE GROWTH & BIG IMPACT!
We provide families and teachers with the on-going support, necessary tools, and learning resources to help children succeed in education. We desire to partner with schools to help bridge the gap between home and school to improve the education system. We want more families to be equipped with the right reading, writing, math, and science strategies that complement what is being taught in schools.
Elementary K-5th Grade (1 POSITION)
Snellville, GA location: In-Person Tutoring
Secondary 6th-Adult (1 POSITION)
Snellville, GA location: In-Person Tutoring
Ideally, we would love to have ONE person that can teach all the subjects listed below. But we are willing to split this position among 2 candidates based on subject expertise.
* General Math * Pre-Algebra * Algebra 1 * Algebra 2 * Geometry * Trigonometry * Pre-Calculus * Calculus * Calculus 1-3 * Linear Algebra * Probability & Statistics * Differential Equations * Optimization & Operations
Base Compensation for all Teachers:
Your compensation will be determine after we look at your education level, teaching experience, other related experience, and any additional value we feel you will bring to our company.
Our tutors are required to support our students in the Foundations program and the Homework & Test Support program. Here is the breakdown of pay for both programs:
Foundations Program: $20-26 per hour
Homework & Test Support Program: $15 -21 per hour
Merit Pay Compensation:
$200-$500 Lump Sum will be paid 30 days after 9 month period is over.
Your compensation will be determine after we look to see if base pay requirements are fulfilled, your professional growth activity is completed, a satisfactory score on all formal evaluations, your contribution to staff collaboration, company growth goals, and any additional value we feel you will bring to our company.
A few reasons why you'd want to work at TASK to Success
* We make a lastly impact on children and their families all year long.
* We are a close knit, family run company that works hard and has fun together.
* It never gets boring and you will learn more than you can imagine.
* Our focus is solely on children's success.
* You will have your very own instructional coach at your fingertips to ask questions about teaching strategies, assessments, and FREE access to all her custom made teaching resources and professional development that she offers.
* You have a flexible schedule. You decide which days you want to work and how many hours each week.
* We follow the Gwinnett County School District in Georgia so when there is no school, you have the day off.
A personal letter from our Owner & Instructional Coach, Desirée McGee-Greene
Hello Perspective Candidate,
We're HIRING here at TASK to Success, LLC and want to hear from you if you qualify. We're looking for...
ROCKSTARS! The ones who work hard, give it their all, are always looking for ways and places they can help above and beyond their job description---THIS is what we're looking for!
What do you have? We want to know! If you're a rockstar and think you could add VALUE to our team and want to tell us about yourself---please do it!
Please take a look at the application instructions below. If we feel you will be a great asset to our team, we will schedule a meeting with you on Zoom! Can't wait!!!
Have a blessed day,
If you'd like to be considered for our tutoring positions, please click the button below and it will take you to our Tutoring Questionnaire where you will submit the following:
- Cover letter and PDF of your resume
- 2-3 letters of references with their names, emails, and phone numbers
- Answer a few questions for us to help us decide if you would be a good fit to join our team!