Why did we create this position?
Our mission is simple...HUGE GROWTH & BIG IMPACT!
We provide families and teachers with the on-going support, necessary tools, and learning resources to help children succeed in education. We desire to partner with schools to help bridge the gap between home and school to improve the education system. We want more families to be equipped with the right reading, writing, math, and science strategies that complement what is being taught in schools.
One of our main goals this year, is to significantly increase the amount of families and teachers who visit our website each week to learn more about our tutoring programs, coaching program for teachers, and custom made resources. This new Virtual Assistant-Marketing role will definitely help us fulfill our company goal; but also our biggest goal of all which is...IMPACT more families and teachers and see massive GROWTH for our students.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Virtual Assistant to the Marketing Department will be working closely with the Owner to successfully implement all marketing efforts that will drive more parents and teachers to our websites to learn more about our tutoring programs, coaching programs and custom made resources.
Some of your responsibilities will include...
Social Media Marketing
- Using market research, contribute to social media post and ad creation by making sure each piece of content speaks our ideal client's language to produce a higher conversion rate.
- Find or create in Canva high converting images, gifs, or graphics
- Schedule pins to go on Literacy Teacher Greatness' Pinterest page.
- Schedule social media content for Literacy Teacher Greatness such as (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest).
- Create & schedule social media content for TASK to Success' Facebook business page.
- Create paid advertising for TASK to Success as needed.
- Schedule paid advertising on Facebook, Instagram, etc. for Literacy Teacher Greatness as needed.
- Analyze social media data to determine which posts and paid ads are performing the best. Then share recommendations for future posts and ads with the Owner & Instructional Coach.
- Using market research, contribute to email creation by making sure each email speaks our ideal client's language to produce a higher conversion rate.
- Create & schedule all email marketing content for TASK to Success families
- Schedule all email marketing content for Literacy Teacher Greatness.
- Find or create in Canva high converting images, gifs, or graphics for emails
- Create new email lists and sign up forms.
- Analyze email data to determine which emails are performing the best. Then share recommendations for future email with the Owner & Instructional Coach.
Website/Search Engine Optimization
- Using market research, contribute to website page and blog post creation by making sure each piece of content speaks our ideal client's language to produce a higher conversion rate.
- Find the right relevant keywords to boost our SEO traffic to both websites.
- Create & schedule blog posts to the TASK to Success website.
- Schedule blog posts to the Literacy Teacher Greatness website.
- Find or create in Canva high converting images, gifs, or graphics for website pages and blog posts.
- Analyze website visitors and blog posts to determine which are performing the best. Then share recommendations for future posts and ads with the Owner & Instructional Coach.
Skills and Abilities
The ideal candidate possesses the following strengths and skills:
- The ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously---you get things done and meet deadlines.
- Positive, flexible, solution oriented, and excited to work with a diverse team of expert educators working toward common goals.
- Professional, coachable, and happy doing projects that involves technology.
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal)--and you feel comfortable sharing new ideas, asking for advice or assistance, and receiving feedback on your work.
- The willingness to learn new online processes, systems or platforms and be able to adapt quickly when changes occur.
- Very comfortable with using G-Suite applications such as (Gmail, sheets, slides, forms, docs, sharing links)
- A love of numbers, and data and the ability to translate those metrics into tangible, analytic actions we can take to improve our results
- Detail oriented and high standards when it comes to quality
- Creative problem solving skills and the ability to think ahead
Compensation is based on education and experience
$11-$16 per hour
A personal letter from our Owner & Instructional Coach, Desirée McGee-Greene
Hello Perspective Candidate,
We're HIRING here at TASK to Success, LLC and want to hear from you if you qualify. We're looking for...
ROCKSTARS! The ones who work hard, give it their all, are always looking for ways and places they can help above and beyond their job description---THIS is what we're looking for!
What do you have? We want to know! If you're a rockstar and think you could add VALUE to our team and want to tell us about yourself---please do it!
Please take a look at the application instructions below. If we feel you will be a great asset to our team, we will schedule a meeting with you on Zoom! Can't wait!!!
Have a blessed day,
If you'd like to be considered for this role, please click the button below and it will take you to our Virtual Assistant-Marketing Questionnaire where you will submit the following:
- Cover letter and PDF of your resume
- 2-3 letters of references with their names, emails, and phone numbers
- Answer a few questions for us to help us decide if you would be a good fit to join our team!