Partner With Us!
See a significant improvement in your child's writing across the board as we sharpen their writing skills with our easy-to-follow, engaging teaching strategies that are FUN and interactive. Your child will write real and imagined stories that people can't wait to read.
Dear Parents & Guardians-
We are so happy you're here! Your child has important things to say that will change the way people think and feel. Let's not keep their readers waiting. You want them to be a better writer, but you don't know how to teach the writing skills they need. No worries, we've got you covered. Everything you need is here--- no blank pages because your child does't know what to write about, no boring or confusing lessons, no complicated strategies. It's just you, and your child, and US learning together!
~ Desirée & Barbara McGee
This is just a small list of writing strategies we can teach your child:
* Writing lots of different kinds of stories not just narrative ones
* Writing a story that makes sense
* Using neat handwriting so everyone can read it
* Not doubt themselves as they write, but instead be CONFIDENT
* Write one page at a time and not give up
* Writing longer stories with more details
* Getting excited to start a story
* Coming up with new ideas for stories on their own
* Using punctuation correctly so their whole paragraph is not just one long sentence
* Spelling words right so I can read it
* Excited to share his stories with me and be proud about them
* Beef up their writing with more details
* Wanting to research their topics on their own
* Create the best environment for themselves to write their best
* Making a plan for writing and not just jumping in and have no clue how their story is going to go
* Breaking up their writing in smaller chunks when they get overwhelmed
* Have their own strategies that work when they get stuck with writing
* Slow as they write so it makes sense
* Writing not just because they have to, but write to change the world
* Remember those grammar rules
* Have their writing come full circle and not end abruptly
We have 2 Writing Programs
According to Brook, one of our 10th grade students: "TASK has helped me grow not only as a student but also as a person."
I like knowing that I can go to TASK when the content explained in school is confusing to me. I don’t go for just English, we work on any subject I may need help with. I have worked on things like Spanish, Math, and World History. I love having designated time in each week where I know I can ask any questions about assignments and get a explanation that I will understand. My tutor has helped me grow not only as a student but also as a person. She is an amazing person and tutor, and I am very happy that I was able to find her.
Writing Month-To-Month Partnership Plans
You can stop & start anytime you want!
BIG SPECIAL: Buy 1-Month of 1-1 Tutoring & Save $21 off each month up to
Foundations Tutoring Pricing
Scroll down to see our Homework & Test Support pricing
Homework & Test Support Pricing
Please scroll up for our Foundations Tutoring prices.
Want to try it out first before you decide?
For elementary, we will do 1 writing strategy lesson with your child for $42/HOUR. For secondary/adults, we will do a lesson for $45/HOUR. Then if you join our tutoring program, the $42 or $45 will be deducted from your first month partnership fee.
Hi, I'm Desirée McGee-Greene and I'm the owner and instructional coach here at TASK to Success.
I can't wait to share with you about our tutoring programs and answer any questions you may have. I have a special video for you that will pop up in your browser after you complete the free consultation form to meet your tutor. Once you decide to join our program, I will work diligently with your tutor to design a customized plan that fits exactly what your child needs. Click the button below to schedule a time to meet your potential tutor.