Includes all brainstorming, rehearsal, and draft covers & line pages in full color & black and white so you can print as many copies as you want.
Directions on how to print and use:
1) Print your booklet on desired paper (We recommend printing the covers on cardstock and the line pages on regular paper.)
2) Fold the cover page in half
3) Decide how many inner line pages you want for each booklet. Fold the inner line pages in half
4) Add the inner line pages inside the cover. Keep the folded side facing out.
4) Do not staple so students can take out pages, add in pages, easily revise and edit their writing